We continuously work with partners to test the effectiveness of Brain in Hand to help students cope with university life and keep their studies on track. Recent research among Brain in Hand users has found:
• Anxiety levels drop by 31% (2)
• Optimism rises by 12% (2)
• 14% drop in reliance on family support (2)
• 88% cope better with problems and feel more confident (1)
• 100% say it provides them with help when they need it (1)
• 94% say it’s having a positive impact on their life (1)
We are delighted with these results and continuously use insights to enhance our system. If you would like to provide feedback, please get in touch.
Sources: (1) Direct survey of Brain in Hand users, including users of all ages and locations. (2) Study by the National Autistic Society amongst students using Brain in Hand.
Read all our news stories